CURRENTLY WATCHING THESE NEW SERIES - Quantico, Blindspot, Stranger Things, Superstore

Started watching these 4 new series recently! Well they are not entirely new as most of them have finished airing a couple of weeks already but I only started watching them last week! XD

Quantico - When I saw the trailer I thought this was going to be a flop but turns out its pretty damn good! Almost finished with the series. Looking forward to season 2 in September!


Blindspot - Another show that I thought is going to be flop based on its trailer. A very interesting show that focuses on a mysterious tattooed woman who has lost her memory and does not know her own identity. The FBI discovers that each tattoo contains a clue to a crime they will have to solve. Season 2 is on its way!


Stranger Things - A science fiction supernatural horror Netflix series set in the 80s. It has a vintage feel to it. Feels like watching an 80s/90s horror film/TV show lol


Superstore - A comedy series that follows a group of employees working at a fictional store. Just what I need to tone down the seriousness of the other three series that I just started watching lol Second season airing in September!

Any series you guys would recommend me to watch? :D

0 Comments: