About

Founder of Hobby Chaos


I am just an average Bruneian with an interest towards the Japanese otaku and popular culture. I grew up watching anime and being exposed to manga as young as 3 years old. Kamen Rider has been my favorite show ever since I was a kid. I am also an avid figurine collector. My favorite toy lines are Figma and Bandai`s S.H Figuarts. I also have a few Gundams in my collection. I`ve been blogging for more than 7 years and it somehow has become my part-time job.

Other than blogging and collecting figurines, I also enjoys cooking. I also have an interest in music and art,

About Hobby Chaos

Hobby Chaos is a blog created by Bruneian Otaku. The main purpose of this blog is to share latest news, information and updates to all Bruneian otaku on Japanese pop-culture like anime, manga, video games, cosplay, figurines, Japanese movies and doramas, Tokusatsu series mostly updates on Kamen Rider, Japanese entertainment news and other Japanese culture related post. This blog was originally created back in 2009 and during that time, it only focused on Japanese popular culture, but this blog has somehow "evolved" and Entertainment News from Hollywood are also included on this blog. A little bit of K-Pop news can also be found here. I also share some daily life activities of my favorite idol, Nakagawa Shoko/Shoko-tan, mostly photos of her cosplaying!^^, This blog also act as a personal blog where I share my interest towards figurines, and some of my daily (otaku) life activities.

In addition, this blog also help to promote the local otaku scene, events like DevMeet, Cosplay Gathering and more!

If you have any questions or enquiries, you are welcome to contact me via crownedxclown[at]hotmail[dot]com or through
my Facebook!

0 Comments: