ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I started this blog just a few months ago. The purpose of this blog is to share my hobby; collecting figurines, GunPla with my friends. Today, I`ve made some new changes with this blog and as you guys can see, I changed the banner, I chose sky blue color to match it with the background.

The new banner
Photobucket

Whats up with this banner?
You guys can see there the name of this blog, 'Hobby Chaos' with tagline#1 "An Otaku Blog". Where did the old "My Hobby World" tagline go? Thats another changes I made. Now, this blog is not only focusing on my collections, it also focuses on my favorite singer/bands & other otaku-related stuff. ;)

Tagline #2; 100% Bruneian, Japanese Lifestyle(Manga, Anime, Games, GunPla, Figurines & More!)

I also change this blog`s icon, from the normal 'B(Blogger)' icon,

logo blogger Pictures, Images and Photos

to my own "HOBBY CHAOS" Logo.

The Icon/Logo
Photobucket

Other Changes:
Right-click:DISABLED!
NEW MENU BAR! ;)
NEW SECTIONS; ABOUT ME AND DIGIRAMA.

And Yes!The About Me section is now available!Do visit the page!

That`s all for today..Have a nice day everyone!

Ja~

0 Comments: