Fraulien Revoltech FOR BREAKFAST!

Ohayou gozaimasu minna!!!Just finished my breakfast today..

This is my Breakfast


Eh?!WTH is that?!




Re..revoltech?! =_="


Yes!That`s my Fraulien Revoltech Haruka Amami!http://emo.huhiho.comJust picked her up few days ago and now I`m going to post about her today! :)



Haruka Amami in the anime Idolmaster: Xenoglossia

Haruka Amami
Voiced by: Eriko Nakamura
Age: 16
Haruka is the all-around good girl and main heroine in The Idolm@ster. She's enjoyed singing and making sweets since she was a child, despite the fact that she seems to be quite inept as a cook in general. She's easily excited and a bit clumsy, admitting herself that she usually falls down somehow at least once a day. However, Haruka remains positive and keeps a strong resolve, always working the hardest to make the Producer happy. Also, although her character image color is red, personally, Haruka actually tends to be more partial toward the color pink (which is Iori's image color). Japanese fans have given Haruka a darker personality known as "Black Haruka". Under this persona she is much more abrasive and even wields a katana on occasion.

I`m planning to get this game soon! :)


The Idolm@ster Trailer for XBOX 360

Subscribe dylmhb!

Okay now lets start with the box.

Front:


Back:


Accessories:


Extra Hands:


Stand:









I Say:

This is my first Fraulien Revoltech in my collection and I`m not really satisfied with it. Loose joints in the entire body especially
the leg that its so hard to make Haruka Amami stand, the hand; which takes time to change just ONE hand as its hard to pull it out. I think I`ll stop buying Fraulien Revoltech at the moment as I`m planning to concentrate more on Figma and GunPla. My last Fraulien Revoltech will be the one I booked from John Tan, Fraulien Revoltech Asuka Langley, will do the review soon.

Next Post:


Thanks for reading~ HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE! http://emo.huhiho.com

Links on this article:
Hobby Link Japan
Goodsmile Company
Wikipedia
John Tan
YouTube

0 Comments: