Shinrei Tantei Yakumo 1st Episode Short Review!



Opening theme PISTOL By I-Lulu:


The synopsis:
Japanese TV series "Shinrei Tantei Yakumo" based on the popular novel by Manabu Kaminaga. Yakumo as a college student who was born with black pupil and one red pupil. This special birth trait given him the special ability to communicate with the good, the dead adn the evil beyond our human eyes can detect.
One day, he has been contacted by the head of the police department asking for his help to rescue his daughter who`s been haunted by the evil.

I say:
A 1/2 hour 2006(LOL I tot its new) series, the 1st episode is kinda boring but I think it`ll be an awesome series if they turn this drama into an anime! Yakumo is played by Shinjiro Atae, a member of eight member band, Attack All Around (AAA) and his partner(I don`t remember her name..) played by Ishii Meguru...DAMN SHE`S SUPER KAWAII!!!Oh and the opening theme is AWESOME!lol More Review Soon! :)


ISHII MEGURU~OMG I LOVE YOU!! :3


KAWAII!!!
KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!
KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!
KAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments: