1/100 MG Ex-S Gundam




With the price of BND130+(8,000 Yen at HLJ), 31 frame runners, 31 screws, and a 30 page instruction manual, is it worth buying this GunPla? I read Z`s review about this Gundam and this is what he said on his review:

"During construction, I was able to make the model stand but after adding everything on, it will simply topple backwards from its Ex-Ssive weight. Even if I could make it stand, the body will have to lean drastically forward to counterbalance the weight of its backpack… and the model would just look funny."
[Read More!]
Well after reading Z`s review about this GunPla , I plan to get one for myself but I`ll just put him on my wishlist at the moment! ;)


CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW BIG THIS GUY IS!




A slideshow of 1/100 Ex-S Gundam (uploaded by ingenhk, subscribe or visit his blog.):

0 Comments: