Back From Shopping.. LOL

Yaaaaa....Just got back from the Mall, Gadong..Bought myself a few new dvd`s, games and some food for my dinner! ;)

Here`s my dinner XD

Lamb Shawarma


For BND3.00...I got no complain on this! XD


Takoyaki!! =3

Oooh I love Takoyaki...4 pieces for BND2.00.. =3




And Dorayaki for dessert!


Bought 4 pieces(BND0.70/pcs) 3 Red beans and 1 custard.. =3

Red Bean,




Custard,




Again I have no complain on those Dorayakis, well it seems like I never complaint any sort of food! XD

DVD`s I bought:

Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2: Kizuna


Trailer:


Crows Zero(I was looking for Crows Zero II but no luck.. =S)



Trailer:


And Gokusen 3: Graduation Special!


Games I bought:


Prototype(At Last!!!!) :)


Game Opening:


Battlefield: Bad Company


Gundam Operation: TROY(Bought this for my lil bro..)


And I think this one is a MUST-PLAY for all gundam fans! XD

Gundam Musou 2!!:


Trailer(PS3 Ver):


Thats all for tonight.. :)

0 Comments: