Learning How to Draw Manga

Woke up early today, grabbed my pencil and start drawing but urgh I`m totally not in the mood to draw! XD

This is a girl..Well I know she might looked like a guy to some of you! =_="


This is what happened when I`m not in the mood to draw. The hair is totally messed up! Nyao! XD


I usually start my drawings like this:




The eye..learn this from Buzzy-senpai! =3


I also learn from YouTube..well most of the videos are from Mark Crilley..

How to Draw Manga Hair:


How to Draw Clothes:


CLICK HERE FOR MORE VIDEOS FROM MARK CRILLEY!

If you guys are interested to learn how to draw a fighting scene in manga, I really recommend this book:

How to Draw Manga: Illustrating Battles!


Bought this(Last 4 years, I dunno if they still have it or not!) book at Best Eastern for BND48.90!









OMFG What are they doing?! LOL!!! XD




Click Here For More How To Draw Manga Series!

0 Comments: