FALL 2009 ANIME: MY PICKS

Photobucket


Above are the list of Anime coming this Fall. Well, I`m not going to talk about all the anime as I only got a few MUST-WATCH anime on my head. Here`s my pick:

Letter Bee


Studio: Pierrot

Airing Schedule: October 2009

Summary: Gauche is a governmental employee, given the task to deliver any letter to it’s destination. Meeting a young boy who is the letter to be delivered, Gauche makes friends with Lag and inspires him to take up the job. Five years later, Lag Seeing finally becomes his dream, that of a Letter Bee. However, the one who inspired him has gone missing and only there does the mystery start.

I read the manga two years ago but never get the chance to finish it! I was surprised when I saw Letter Bee on the list of Fall 2009 Anime! I`ll definitely going to follow this anime!

The Manga






Sacred Blacksmith



Studio: Manglobe

Airing Schedule: October 2009

Summary: The story takes place after an abominable war that foisted a “devil’s contract” upon a land. Cecily Campbell, a former noble’s daughter who joined a knighthood, encounters a man who dispatches some hoodlums with one sweep of a mysterious sword. The man possesses the power of the same “devil’s contract” that has become taboo, now that peace has been restored. Cecily has been searching for a blacksmith who can repair an old sword she inherited from her father, and that mysterious young man happens to be blacksmith named Luke. This encounter launches their adventures together.

Saw the trailer on Gigazine last time. Looked pretty cool to me!^^


Fairy Tail


Studio: A-1 Pictures Inc., Satelight

Airing Schedule: October 2009

Summary: Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he’s a member of one of the world’s most (in)famous mage guilds: Fairy Tail. Based on the manga.



Fairy Tail!!!! Definitely a MUST-WATCH for me!! I fell in love with the manga around three years ago (I read it at Kreko Magazine). My first thought was...WTF?! Is this manga created Eiichiro Oda?? But it wasn`t. Fairy Tail was created by Hiro Mashima, the guy who created Rave Master. I got excited when I saw the news on ANN that Fairy Tail is going to get an anime adaptation!

Winter Sonata


Studio: G&G, JM Animation

Airing Schedule: September 29 2009

Summary: Based on the Korean drama television series about the love between two childhood friends and the tragic events that happen. The drama was a huge hit in Japan.

I`m not a Korean drama freak but I heard that the story was quiet good! Just wanna give it a try! xD

Here`s the trailer:


I really can`t wait to watch all the anime above!! Okay, that`s all! See you on the next post! xD

2 Comments:

Sapphire Pyro said...

I love letter bee and fairy tail!!! though I'm no longer updated to them ^^;

I like korean dramas but . . . winter sonata isn't one of my top favorites.

I can't wait for the final version of this list xD

Evyl-kun said...

I think there is some interesting thing this season. Well I picked darker than black, book of bantorra, kobato (clamp yeah) fairy tail...well I have to shorten my list because I will be so busy to watch them XD

By the way, I made a post too :
http://animatsuri.blogspot.com/2009/07/fall-season-v1.html

Or you can watch some of the next anime to come :
http://animatsuri.blogspot.com/2009/08/c76-trailers-updated.html