Otaku Burns Down House!



A man has burnt down his home after his mother threw out his Gundam collection, lamenting “I’ve lost my precious Gundam, I may as well die.”

The man, a 29-year-old factory worker and Gundam collector in Hyogo prefecture, who needless to say lived in his mother’s house, became so distraught at the loss of his collection at the hands of his mother that felt his only recourse was fire.
He doused his room in kerosene and ignited it with a lighter, causing a conflagration which swiftly burnt the two storey wooden house to the ground.

Apparently not quite ready to die along with his Gundam, he fled the house and escaped without injury.

His mother (55), who was in the building as her son burnt it down, also escaped.
He explained what happened thus: “My precious Gundam plamo were all thrown out by my mother; I thought I’d die too.”
He has been arrested on charges of arson.

Original article here

What would you do if someone threw your precious collections?

0 Comments: