Re-



Hello everyone! It`s September 7th and I just finished watching Kamen Rider W! Oh yeah! Will post my 'first impressions' later on! ;)

So what`s up with the title 'Re-'? 'Re-', is an english prefixes for; anew, again and backward. I`ve started re-Watching Kamen Rider Kuuga and GARO few weeks ago, well thanks to Kamen Rider Decade! I`m planning to re-Watching ALL Kamen Rider series, from Shōwa to Heisei era! XD I watch the first two episode of Kamen Rider #1, yes the 1979 series on YouTube. Well, it`s not that bad after all..except for the opening song which makes me :O LOL

Kamen Rider (1979) opening:


Here`s the modern version of the first Kamen Rider, a 2005 movie..(remake?):


And if you read my previous post, all of you would probably know that I just got myself Kamen Rider #1`s action figure(Movie version!)^^ Now here`s Kamen Rider Kuuga`s opening video;





Okay some of my friends here might not familiar with GARO. GARO is NOT from Kamen Rider series. This series is considered by some to be a turning point in tokusatsu entertainment, as it was marketed towards adults and older teenagers, as opposed to younger children. The show contains graphic violence, nudity, and mature themes. I downloaded four episode of GARO and only watched the first part of episode 1. I cant watch the whole episode when my brother was around. @__@

GARO Episode 1 part 1:


I downloaded a GBA emulator last night and started playing Pokemon Fire Red version. It`s been quiet a while since I last playing Pokemon. The last one I played was Pokemon Diamond on my brother`s NDS! I felt nostalgic yesterday! Pokemon Red version was the first Pokemon I ever played and that was like, 10 years ago?! I chose Squirtle as it is one of my favorite Pokemon!!^^

Okay thats all of today`s 'starter' post! Gotta write some review & other stuff! Ja~ (^~^)v

0 Comments: