First Impression: Fairy Tail



Summary


Lucy is a 17-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

Characters:

Natsu


Happy


Lucy


WOOOHOOO!!! I just finished watching the first episode!! The most anticipated anime this season; Fairy Tail!! This anime was based on a manga with the same name created by Hiro Mashima. The first episode of the anime cover loosely the first chapter of its manga, Lucy looking for some magic stuff(magic key) in a magic store and she met Natsu and Happy along the way. This anime is awesome and a MUST WATCH if you`re a fan of Shonen specially if you enjoy Naruto, Bleach and One Piece! I don`t want to spoil much of the story here and I want you to watch this anime yourself! Here`s my ratings:

Characters: A
Animation: B+
Background Music: B
Story: A
Seiyuu: A
Originality: B-


Opening theme: A-


Ending theme: B+


You can watch the first episode here.^^

Screenshots:







Like this post? Click here to subscribe!

2 Comments:

Evyl-kun said...

I enjoy the episode, but frankly I expect a better quality.

You can find my review here if you wish to read it ^^
http://animatsuri.blogspot.com/2009/10/fairy-tail-episode-1.html

I agree, the chara are good and voice cast too (Natsu ..finally it suit him). Originality, well a shonen, you're right ..nothing particular for the moment.
I'm just disappointed, no super OP-ED (ED is just cute)

Argyle Bolivar said...

Niice ^^ Now I think I'll give this a try with your recommendation Hanif~!!! =3