REVIEW: Inkheart



Inkheart is a film directed by Iain Softle based on a novel written by Cornelia Funke. I grabbed Inkheart DVD yesterday and watched it with my lil cousins this afternoon.

Inkheart follows Mortimer "Mo" Folchart and his 12-year-old daughter, Meggie, share a passion for books. What they also share is an extraordinary gift for bringing characters from books to life when they read aloud. But when a character is brought to life from a book, a real person disappears into its pages!

Cast:

Brendan Fraser as Mortimer Folchart


Eliza Bennett as Meggie Folchart
Kawaii!^^,

Paul Bettany as Dustfinger


Trailer:


Inkheart was just okay. I never read the book before and I`m not a big sucker of fantasy-adventure film but I do watch some of them. Before Inkheart we already had Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Spiderwick Chronicles and of course Harry Potter.

The ending of this movie was just silly to me. Pffft! Dude I know it`s 'Fantasy-adventure' film, anything can happen! I`m not saying this movie was 100% a dick, basically it`s not that bad and you would probably enjoy this movie more than you expected. I had enjoy this movie but it weren`t memorable like Transformers RotF, Terminator 4 and Avatar. Personally, this movie is a good one if you want to make your childrens to read more!^^,

Score: C

0 Comments: