Night at The Musuem: Battle of Smithsonian Review



Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian is a sequel to the 2006 film Night at the Museum. I was supposed to post this review LAST YEAR but it was on my draft all these while and I thought I`ve lost it. I was lazy to rewrite the review that time.


Synopsis:

Night has fallen upon the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, DC. The guides have gone home, the lights are out, the school kids are tucked in their beds . . . yet something incredible is stirring as former night guard Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) finds himself lured into his biggest, most imagination-boggling adventure yet in which history truly comes alive. In this second installment of the Night at the Museum saga, Larry faces a battle so epic it could only unfold in the corridors of the world's largest museum. Now, Larry must try to save his formerly inanimate friends from what could be their last stand amid the wonders of the Smithsonian, all of which, from the famous paintings on the walls to the rocket ships in the halls, suddenly have a mind of their own.

Trailer:


Cast:
Ben Stiller as Larry Daley


Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart


The first movie was a bomb! The sequel was just silly, in a funny way. It`s a good movie but some of the repetition were quite annoying. The story of this movie was plain silly and the acting slack. But the song "Fly With Me" by the Jonas Brothers are just wonderful! =3 (And NO! I`m not a fan of these boys.)

I believe some of you might agree with me, the first movie was much more better than this one . The characters from the first were hardly be seen and the romance was kinda weird but it`s a typical family movie so I can accept that. I personally loved the part where Octavious was running through the grass and there was no sound at all! LOL

A not-so-great movie, with a silly ending with everyone knowing about the magic/secret of the tablet.

Score: C-

0 Comments: