Blue Exorcist/Ao no Exorcist



Wow! A manga that I used to read last year is now getting it`s anime adaptation?! I didn`t really follow the manga tho since I`m more into anime but since Ao no Exorcist, or Blue Exorcist is getting an adaptation, I would be surely gonna watch this!

Ao no Exorcist will be aired starting April next year. The series follows Rin Okumura, a boy raised by a famous exorcist named Father Fujimoto. After an argument between the two, Rin discovers he is the son of Satan. Rin decides to fight his fate by joining the True Cross Academy to become an exorcist and defeat demons. However, when he draws his father's sword, it releases a dark power within him.

The promotional video for this anime can be watched on the official website here!^^, Can`t wait for this anime!

Source: ANN

1 Comments:

Sapphire Pyro said...

I'm of course just as excited as you are for this new anime adaptation xD I was really happy when I heard the news =3