Lelouch Lamperouge Figma (MUST-HAVE!!)



Review by Actar576295

Lelouch Pictures, Images and Photos

Lelouch Lamperouge is the title character and protagonist of the series. He was born as Lelouch vi Britannia, the Eleventh Prince of the Britannian Imperial Family and seventeenth in line for the throne. His father is the Britannian Emperor, Charles zi Britannia, and his mother was Marianne vi Britannia.He was sent to Japan as a political hostage for questioning his father's cold regard for his mother's assassination and the crippling of his blind sister Nunnally. When Britannia invaded, he went into hiding with his sister, taking refuge with the Ashford family. Seven years later, he obtains an ability known as Geass, from C.C., which allows him to compel others to behave as he wishes. Seeking to build a better world for his sister, he pursues the destruction of Britannia under his masked alter-ego Zero too.




I know this Figma is already out of stock but I still ask Eric to ask his supplier if they can get one for me. This Figma is really a must-have item for me since I`m a big fan of Code Geass!As of today, I still got no news from Eric..http://emo.huhiho.com

0 Comments: