HG 1/144 Reborns Gundam



Reborns Gundam was first deployed in episode 24 where in its Cannon mode critically damaged the GN-009 Seraphim Gundam while it was using the Trial System. Later in episode 25, it revealed it's Mobile Suit mode and damaged the GN-007 Arios Gundam while fighting the 00 Raiser. It severely damaged the 00 Raiser and was also severely damaged itself. After Ribbons Almark got one of the 00's GN Drive, he abandoned the Ribbons Cannon/Gundam and switched over to his old GN-000 0 Gundam. It's fate after being abandoned is unknown. [Read More]

Planning to get this dude next month. Will put him on my wishlist later.^^

Pictures from Ngee Khiong`s burogu:



Release Date: September?
Price: 1,890 Yen








Reborns in action

2 Comments:

Evyl-kun said...

I'm not a big fan of the Reborn but I think with some little modification it can be monstruously cool !

And I know some people who will be happy to hear this news XD

Willie a.k.a Reptoz said...

You know, i have poor observation. I can't remember this robot. Hahaha poor me..