Utada finds new love?



The newest issue of Josei Jishin reports that singer Hikaru Utada (26) has a new man in her life. He is said to be a 34-year-old artist whose works include "Nihonga," or Japanese-style paintings.

According to the magazine, the man has frequently been seen visiting Utada's apartment in Tokyo. The pair have also been spotted on various dates, such as a trip to the ongoing "Ancient Egypt in Torino" exhibit at the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum.

Utada married filmmaker Kazuaki Kiriya at a young age in 2002, but they divorced in 2007.

Via Tokyograph

I don`t mind her dating any other guy as long as it didn`t affect her career! I love Hikki! I love her musics! Will always support her! ;3

First Love! This is one of my favorite song and the first Japanese song I listen to! Maybe I should feature her next month!^^

0 Comments: