Gackt in Supernatural Anime



ANN reported that Gackt is going to lend his voice for Supernatural the Animation, anime series based on the live-action American television series Supernatural. He acted as Riderman on Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker before and now he`s doing a voice role for an anime! XD

Gackt will voice a guest role; Andy, a character who appeared early in the live-action series. Like Sam Winchester, Andy received special powers from a demon as one of the chosen "Special Children." Andy will be a crucial character in the "Erabareshimono-tachi Zenpen" (The Chosen Ones Part I), which is the last episode of the first anime season.

According to Eiga.com, Gackt watches many overseas live-action television series, but the original Supernatural series is one of his favorites.

Best wishes to Gakuto-sama! lol XD

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you know this, but Gackt had also lend his voice in the recently-concluded Shiki anime series. He was alright, though you could check it out ( I recommend the series, by the way).

Double H said...

Wow I didn`t know that! I thought this will be his first! Thanks for sharing the info! ^^,

Michelle Pendlelton said...

As a huge fan of his, I am totally excited to see Gackt on another anime guesting role in Supernatural : The Animation. Witnessing his roles in New Fist of the North Star, Shiki, and Dirge of Cerberus & Crisis Core : Final Fantasy VII (as Genesis Rhapsodos).

He's also the reason that I'll be watching Supernatural, but before I even download the show itself, I'll be watching it on streaming anime video first while I am transferring my other shows to my external hard drive to allocate some space.