T.M. Revolution in Okusama wa 18-sai Drama



ANN reported that T.M.Revolution will have his first starring role in a drama TV called Okusama wa 18-sai, a remake of 1970 drama adaptation of a manga written by Miyoko Motomura.

The story revolved around the secret marriage between a Japanese-language teacher (Nishikawa) and a female high school student. Natsuna Watanabe, best known for her role in Gantz will play the student in this drama.



This drama will premier on on March 27 on Fuji TV's CS satellite channel.

2 Comments:

Bianca Jackson said...

I can't wait to watch this drama, since T.M.Revolution will be starring this show. As a fan of his androgynous beauty (since come on, his smile is well taken care of, like it was maintained by cosmetic dentistry) and his music since I first heard "BLACK or WHITE?". It also made me remember the times I drove from Las Vegas to the event center so I could watch him play live with my most favorite song of his entitled "Heart of Sword".

Kevin Durant said...

Wow, this sounds like it's going to be an interesting drama! I've been a fan of T.M.Revolution's music for a long time and I'm excited to see him in a new role as an actor. The storyline sounds intriguing, and the fact that it's a remake of a classic manga adaptation only adds to the excitement. Can't wait to watch this!