Canaan, First View.


It is my style to watch an opening theme of an anime before I watch the whole episode. Well after watching the opening theme for Canaan at YouTube, this is what I thought about this anime;

AWESOME!
AWESOME!!
AWESOME!!!
AWESOME!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!

Yes! The OPENING theme is AWESOME! The character design really impressed me and the music, I REALLY Love it!!!!
*Grabbed my pen and put this anime on my list!* (^~^)V

Canaan Opening theme. (mind as Judgment by Faylan)




Canaan is based on the scenario that Type-Moon co-founders, Kinoko Nasu and Takashi Takeuchi created for the Nintendo Wii visual novel 428: FÅ«sasareta Shibuya de, which is noted for being one of the few games to be have been awarded a perfect score by games publication Famitsu.

[428: FÅ«sasareta Shibuya de]

There`s a lot going on in the first episode of Canaan. Canaan, the main character of this anime seems to be a soldier with a lost past. It also reveals that Canaan has some kinda power(?) when her eyes turns red. A terrorist group called Snakes was mentioned and the girl on the left(picture below) seems to be the leader.


Next Maria Osawa, a cute photographer and Minoru was introduced. A man is killed and nobody realised it as they thought it was part of the festival...oops!! I should not talk much about the story. Gomen!!! >.< [Maria Osawa, oh damn cute! I love you girl! LOL xD]






















I`m 100% into this anime and I`m following it!!^^

Canaan Ending theme

4 Comments:

Zhys said...

ge mampir neh... coz mw absen dlu.. hehehe... mampir ke blog aq jga y????

Double H said...

thx for coming^^

Evyl-kun said...

Nyahaha !! I'm like you but I did it before you XD ...
Awesome Awesome ! Awesome !! ... same reaction.

Well I stream it on my blog, so don't hesitate to come to watch it ^^

Sapphire Pyro said...

I haven't seen this yet, but I'm sure I'm gonna love this one too xD