Pinky St Wild Arms

Hey guys! It`s been a while since I last posted my collectionst here. Today I`m going to show you guys(and as I promised to Force! xD) my FIRST Pinky St in my collections!^^

WARNING! DANGER Bad quality images ahead!! LOL! All images taken using my mobile phone! =="

Pinky St Wild Arms: the Vth Vanguard, Rebecca Streisand & Avril Vent Fleur!


Bought this last April at CH-Toynation for BND19.90!^^

Rebecca Streisand & Avril Vent Fleur is the playable characters in the video game Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the Playstation 2. It was released on April 11, 2008. You can read more about the game here.





The back of the box


Rebecca Streisand & Avril Vent Fleur..Kawaiii~ x3


The cute base


And some other accessories


Rebecca Streisand



Dean's(main character of Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard ) childhood friend, who is smarter than he is. She has feelings for him, but does not dare reveal them. Rebecca fights with a revolver-style ARM.

Special Ability: Can randomly shoot/attack up to two to five times
Voiced by: Nana Mizuki (Japanese), Wendee Lee (English)





Avril Vent Fleur


Avril Vent Fleur - the mysterious girl with amnesia. Avril fights with a sword ARM that can change into a whip.

Special Ability: Can randomly double the DP of all physical attacks including critical attacks
Voiced by: Shizuka Itō (Japanese), Michelle Ruff (English)



That`s it for now! If you`re new here, do check out my other collections!^^

0 Comments: