Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2010



The Rangers are back! XD

New Logo:


This remastered version of 1993 Power Rangers series will be aired on ABC Kids next Saturday! Here`s a TV promo for the series(Credits to Henshin Justice):


I really miss the series and I`m happy to see this return! It brings back memories!^^, I doubt that Disney may remake this series!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are based on Japanese Super Sentai franchise, Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger. This series ran from 1993 to 1995 and spawned a feature film, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie.

4 Comments:

vicky said...

YES!!! How I have missed them these 10+ years hahaha.. I like the White Ranger and Red Ranger

Double H said...

haha! I can`t wait to see Tommy in action again!!! =3

BlackSun88 said...

classic power ranger. i thnk they are a lot better than the latest adaptation of super sentai. what a genius way for disney ton continue the fanchise. they skip shinkenger because they know they cant do it xD

Double H said...

I`m happy to see MMPR`s return but its clear this is just a scapegoat for Disney. Shinkenjer just wasnt adaptable for them! And..they ruined the classic Power Ranger logo! =/