Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs



Another movie recommended by my cousin. She promised me that I`ll 'WOW' when I watch this movie and yeah, I 'WOWed'! lol

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is a 2009 CG film by Sony Pictures Animation. It is based on Judi and Ron Barrett's 1978 children's book of the same name. The story focused on a town of Swallow Falls, located on a tiny island hidden under the “A” in "Atlantic" on the world map, where food falls from the sky like rain. Flint Lockwood is a young inventor who dreams of creates something that he hopes will improve everyone's life. At the very least, it has a drastic effect on the weather.

I have to admit that I was cracking up watching it. The jokes are fantastic, and are all genuinely funny. You don`t find what some people called 'filler' jokes, in most of kid's films do today. Character designs are very well done, very original and I fell in love with Sam, the weather girl. She`s berry cute! X3 Food designs are very fascinating, just like Ratatouille, all the foods looks yummy, especially the large steak that fell from the sky, my god! I reallyreally want a steak that big!!

Everything in this movie were great, scripts are well written, the cast did an excellent job, berry colorful and is definitely a fun, lighthearted movie. This is a movie that kids would definitely enjoy.

Score: A-

Trailer:

1 Comments:

Pennsylvania slip and fall lawyer said...

Thank you for all the great posts from last year! I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use. Thank you again, and God bless you in 2010.