Japanese Language: Class 16


*[This is just a note for myself, on what I learn in my Japanese language class. If you wanna learn Japanese language, seriously please learn from a teacher. These notes won`t help you with anything.]

Back with class 16! We learn to sing in this lesson!!Kumagai-sensei is so cool, and cute! ^w^ lol The song is called Kaeru no uta, means the frog song! It`s a song for children actually but I kinda like it! XD Lyrics and song below!

Here`s the song we sang in the class yesterday. This is not my video okay. Kaeru no Uta a.k.a The Frog Song:


Lyric:
Kaeru no uta ga
Kikoete kuru yo

Gua gua gua gua

Kero kero kero kero gua gua gua

I had so much fun singing this song! LOL xD

Okay back to the lesson. Here`s what we learn yesterday:

Dollar = Doru
Cent = Sento

Example:

$3.50 = San doru go ju sento desu

Oba san = Aunty
Obaa san = Grandmother
Oji san = Uncle
Ojii san = Grandfather
Yuki = Snow
Yuuki = Courage

End of lesson 16.