First Look at Batman: The Killing Joke!


Comic Book Resources has confirmed that both Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy will reprise their role as the voice of The Dark Knight and The Joker once more.

Hamill also stated that "The chance to work once again with Kevin Conroy, my favorite Batman, in what some consider the definitive origin of this iconic villain is a dream come true for me. I am beyond thrilled to return as The Joker in ‘The Killing Joke!"

Conroy on the other hand also expressed about getting to portray Batman again; "I’ve had the great privilege of voicing Batman for more than two decades, and some of my favorite moments in the recording booth have been alongside Mark Hamill. Mark always enables me to be a better actor. I’m thrilled that we’re both back to bring these characters to life in one of the most heralded Batman/Joker stories of all time."

 As of now no release date has been announced, but it will be screened at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con and will arrive on Blu-Ray/DVD this summer.

Via Heroic Hollywood

0 Comments: